Yes, yes I do! And for so many reasons.....
* Squirrels running around in the yard, moving in their stiff, almost animated way.
* The tropical snow stands are out again! I love seeing them being set up!
* Kids on bikes.....how awesome is it to see kids riding around the neighborhoods on their bikes, getting exercise?
* Flowers! Although I had a bit of a tough time planting mine this year (did anyone ever tell you that you can put TOO much fertilizer on them? No one told me!), they are finally out and I am excited about it! I love watching them grow and watching for some of the bulb plants to poke through the ground.
* Wearing shorts! Even though my legs are big and pasty white, you just have to love being able to wear shorts and capris every now and then.
* Kids playing outside.....love, love, love seeing kids in their yards, driveways, etc. just being kids and plain playing!
* Baseball on TV, or the radio! Oh yeah, I love those sounds of summer!
* The Ice Cream Man! Wow - I really like the music he plays!
* Seeing people drive their convertible cars around - with the tops down!
* Porch swings! I want one! Or at least a backyard adult swing. Bruce said maybe we could get rid of the swing set and get one. It does make me a little sad though that my kids are old enough to get rid of the swing set. B2 still plays on it though so maybe not just yet!
* Even spraying for weeds and grass in the cracks of the driveway makes me happy!
* Ball teams practicing. Our local park buzzes with activity almost every night of the week now....softball, baseball, t-ball, soccer, it's great!
* Walking in the park while these teams are practicing is great too!
I have often said that Friday is my favorite day of the week and it always has been. I think this is because the anticipation of the weekend for me is almost better than the real thing! I think the same goes for spring in anticipation of summer! May is my favorite month of all and we are almost there.