Friday, October 12, 2007

End of the Week

Spirit week is now officially over at Triad High School. The first quarter is over too and Monday begins the 2nd. Time has flown by so far this year. B1 has only 3/4 of a year left in elementary school before she becomes a middle-schooler. When did my child get so old? We won the Homecoming football game tonight by about 30 points; I don't know exactly. B1 and B2 both got to ride with me when I drove the golf cart with 2 kids from the Homecoming court on it in the halftime parade. They think that is cool.....everyone screaming at you from the stands as you pass by. I think it's pretty cool too. We forgot to take B2's asthma inhaler along tonight though and by the end of the game, she needed it. With the weather now finally cooler, I must remember to bring the inhaler with us for outside activities. Tomorrow night, I get to go to the Rascal Flatts concert with one of my best friends and to the Old Spaghetti Factory, one of my favorite places, before that! Good times!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh... I miss Homecoming. I was a cheerleader, so the school spirit spilled from my veins! So cool that the kiddos got to experience the excitement.

Leeann said...

Rascal Flatts and the Old Spaghetti Factory?? Does life GET any better??

Anonymous said...

Beth..

I wish had known you were going to see Rascal Flatts. Perhaps I could have done something for ya.

Beth said...

Leeann.....No, it doesn't get much better than THAT!

Dan.....I know you probably could have, but I hate asking for stuff like that. Just in case you couldn't do anything, I fear that you might feel bad, etc. We soooo appreciate the things you HAVE done for us in the past and we will remember you in the future. We are going to see Dierks in Columbia, MO on 11/9.......???