Thursday, May 21, 2009

I took this picture of B1's foot THIS MORNING. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since she sprained her ankle and her foot is still a bit swollen and obviously bruised. Now, I kinda feel bad about not reacting more dramatically (maybe that is the wrong word, but you get my idea.....) when she sprained it. I guess it must have really hurt! She has been very faithful about icing it still. She does this every morning and every night. We have a 5-gallon bucket in the living room and we fill it about 1/3 of the way with ice and water. By the time she soaks it for 15 minutes, her foot is numb.

In other news.....we are off to Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN this weekend with a bunch of other families. We are really looking forward to it as we have not been there since 2002. Even though my summer vacation is still a couple of weeks away, it's good to get things kicked off on a fun note!

No comments: