Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Disappointment

OK, so last night we went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. I hated it. Don't get me wrong; I know that if I hadn't seen it, I would have been wondering about it. So I am glad we went, but ticked at the fact that we spent so much $$$ for such a terrible movie (in my opinion). My favorite Indy movie was the 2nd one....."Temple of Doom." I remember loving that one with the little boy in it. I think I was probably in high school when I saw it and maybe my taste in movies has changed drastically since then.....I don't know. But last night I found myself rolling my eyes and saying things like "yeah, right" to myself almost the entire time. Halfway though I knew we had made a mistake. We took B1 and B2 to see it with us and all I can say is thank goodness for the popcorn or they would have been completely BORED. However, it was cheaper to pay their way into the movie than pay for a babysitter! My advice if you really want to see it is to wait for the rental!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Ann and I went to see it over the weekend..and, we liked it. A bit "over the top", as all Indiana Jones movies are, but it was about what we expected. Lots of action..completely impossible situations, and lots of incredible special effects. Typical Indiana Jones scenario.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.