Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spirit Week

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I can say I have been busy (which is true) but aren't we all? The days fly by and before I know it, I need to get in bed. I'm not one of those people who can stay up until 12:00 or 1:00 on a school night. I must get at least 6.5 hours of sleep each night, and I try to shoot for more.

This week at school will be crazy. It's Homecoming Spirit Week. We have a Mardi Gras theme going this year and tomorrow is "Mardi Gras Monday." I don't really have anything very exciting to wear tomorrow other than a green shirt and some beads. Tuesday is "Twos Day" so one of my best friends and I are dressing in college alumni shirts (she and I attended the same college but not at the same time). We will also both wear similar pants and shoes. Wednesday is "Wake Up and Go" day and it's one of my favorites. I am seriously thinking about doing just that.....waking up and going. No shower, no make-up, glasses instead of my contacts, just brush my hair and my teeth and of course put on a bra! Otherwise, it's off to school in PJ pants I go! Thursday is "Theatrical Thursday" and I think I'm going to reprise my role as one of the nerds from "Revenge of the Nerds." I dressed in this costume several years ago and it was a pretty good one. I'll wear old dark rimmed glasses, part my hair on the side and gel it down, a plaid shirt with my pants hiked up high and either a nerdy looking belt or suspenders. Also a pen protector in my pocket and some kind of nerdy looking shoes. Then Friday of course is spirit day and I will be decked out in total Triad garb. I'll try to post some pictures this week!

Happy almost-Monday!

No comments: