In honor of Thanksgiving, we all know that we are thankful for the obvious things in our lives.....family, friends, jobs, etc. But I am going to list some random things that I am also thankful for.
Here goes. I am thankful for.....
1. Walt Disney World.....one of my favorite places (so far) on this earth.
2. Gas prices having gone down.
3. My mom's health holding its own these past 9 months.
4. The friendship that my daughters seem to have forged. Yeah, they still have a love/hate relationship, but here lately, I've seen a little more of the love side of it.
5. Our dog. I just love her, even though she sheds like CRAZY.
6. Our warm bed on cold nights. I just love being warm under the covers while the air in the room is crisp and cool.
7. Whoever thought to invent scrapbooking as it is today!
8. The fact that I seriously cannot remember the last time I was bored. I think this means that I have a lot of activity in my life and people who need me.
9. Our small house. I'm not real fond of cleaning this one. I can't imagine one bigger! Yuck.
10. My friendship with Bruce. Yes, we are "husband and wife," but we are also best friends, and that is a gift in itself.
11. New recipes I have tried over the past year. I have found some good ones either online or from other people who have given them to me.
12. Cookie dough. It is seriously one of my favorite sweet treats!
13. The 40.5 years of life I have lived so far. I am hoping that God rewards me with at least 40 more!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!