Thursday, January 31, 2008

Proud Mamma


I am so proud of B1! She was chosen to represent her class (5th grade) in the school spelling bee. There were 3 kids chosen from each 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade class. She never made it to the school spelling bee in either 3rd or 4th grade. This year, not only did she make the cut to participate in the school spelling bee, but today she finished 3rd overall at school and was one of 4 students chosen to go on to the district spelling bee! Yay for her! I am hoping the next one is in the evening so I can go without missing school myself!

4 comments:

R said...

Yea, Brittany!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Brit!!! We're awfully proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! Great, job and keep on going!

Anonymous said...

Great job B1 - you can do my spell checking for me!