This time I stole it from Carmen over at Live, Laugh, Love Everyday. Like I've said before, I just love these things!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30am (it's the LAST day of summer vacation for me, so I took advantage!)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Swing Vote
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy and reruns of FRIENDS
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? a cereal bar or trail mix cookie
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What food do you dislike? good question.....I'm not sure I've met one yet, but I have never tried beets for fear that I won't like them
8. What is on your ipod at the moment? 80's, country, and stuff that is often played on Radio Disney
9. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Ford Windstar (yeah, it's old and I'm excited to get a new one.....but for now, this one is worth soooo much more to us than anyone else and since it's paid off, I am going to drive it into the ground.....I'm hoping to get another year out of it)
10. Favorite sandwich? Jimmy John's Big John
11. What characteristic do you despise? people who think they are better than others
12.Favorite item of clothing? hoodies in the winter
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I love, love, love vacations and love going to places I have never been. I really don't care where it is, if it's vacation, I'm gonna love it!
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Cato and Fashion Bug
15. Where would you retire? close to wherever my kids are at that time
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? my 40th, this past May. I spent an entire weekend partying it up! Read about it here.
17.Favorite sport to watch? Baseball
18. Favorite TV show when you were a child? Little House on the Prairie
19. Pets? Shiba Inu named Shinza. I'd have more dogs if Bruce would allow it. But we LOVE the one we have!
20.When is your birthday? May 30
21.What is your shoe size? 10
22.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not really. School starts for the kids on Tuesday.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse. I changed to a teacher during my high school years.
24. How are you today? Fine, thank you.
25. What is your favorite candy? Katherine Beich caramel bars
26. What is your favorite flower? Tulips.
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Friday.....the first "Football Friday" of the season!
28. Do you get along with your parents? Yes, very well. Thank goodness for them in my life!
29. What are you listening to right now? B2 and a friend down the hall trying to make animal noises (really!)
30. What was the last thing you ate? a bowl of corn/wheat chex for breakfast
31. Do you wish on stars? No, maybe I should though.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red.
33. How is the weather right now? Pretty nice for the midwest in August. I think the high today is supposed to be 87.
34. Favorite Restaurants? Talayna's, Cheesecake Factory, Spaghetti Factory, Lion's Choice, Taco Bell
35. Favorite soft drink: Coke
36. Real hair color? Brown.
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
38. Summer or winter? summer
39. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate except for ice cream
41. Coffee or tea? yuck.....neither!
42. Any little known talents? I can sometimes tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue!
43. When was the last time you cried? I teared up on July 27 when we boarded the Disney Wonder and they announced our family's name as if we were royalty.
44. What is under your bed? boxes of cards and drawing from the girls as well as some old pictures.
45. What did you do last night? Cooked dinner and went to B2's brand new school for a "getting to know you" sort of evening. The building is beautiful!
46. What are you afraid of? snakes
47. Salty or sweet? bitter or hot? salty, sweet, and somewhat hot
48. How many keys on your key ring? 5
49. How many years at your current job? This will be my 11th year
50. Favorite day of the week? Friday
51. How many towns have you lived? 4
52. Do you make friends easily? Yes