Thursday, July 17, 2008

I think It's Over

OK, so B2 is feeling better for the most part. Today, I took them to Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch. We had promised them at the beginning of the summer that we would go and we hadn't yet, so I decided today was the day. I actually think their pizza is pretty good and I do like the salad bar too. The store we go to has expanded since the last time I was there and now it seems so HUGE! There are a lot more games and much more seating. It was nice. She complained about her stomach once today and it was when we were getting into the hot car. I wonder if she was just cranky about the heat and decided to bring up her stomach. Nothing since then and we did also swim today and had some ice cream. I think she is fine. Whew! It's 3 days, 4 hours, and 9 minutes until our adventure begins! Whoo-hoo!

No comments: