Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Please Get Better!

This is the third day now that B2 has been sick. Well, actually it comes and goes. She had a headache on Monday afternoon and then vomited Monday night around 9pm. Therefore, I thought it was a migraine and I figured she would start getting better. But Tuesday, she still complained about her head and had a stomach ache as well. So we took her to the doctor. She (doctor) was not happy with B2's urine test and sent us to the hospital to have blood work and an x-ray of her stomach taken. Later yesterday afternoon the doctor called to tell us that the tests showed nothing and that B2 probably has a stomach virus which just needs to pass. But today, on two occasions, she has moaned and groaned with stomach pain. B1 never had this and this is the first time B2 really has. So, knowing that we are supposed to be leaving in five days kind of scares me. Hubby talked to someone at the doctor's office who told us that if it's not much better in the morning to just go into the office when they open. I did go online and search "stomach flu." It said that besides the normal vomiting and diarrhea, symptoms also can include headache and cramping. Honestly, that relieved me. It also said that it can take 1-10 days to pass but that usually it runs its course in 1-3 days. She has not had an episode of pain for about 4 hours now so I am hopeful that it is on its way out. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

1 comment:

Scrapping My 2 Precious Gems said...

((((B2))))) I hope B2 feels better soon.