Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Day Off Already!

OK, I survived the first day back with no trouble. But now we have a snow day today. Don't get me wrong, I love the unexpected day off, but I also know that I am going to hate this come June! Ugh.

Goals for today: type minutes for church (I am the secretary of our council), walk on the treadmill, take pictures from everyone's Christmas cards.....cut them down to size.....put them on our bullitin board, finish setting out all the "normal" stuff that was put away during the holidays, organize my scrapbook stuff, and catch up on laundry. If there is time, also list some things on e-bay and organize some of my recipes.

Yeah, that's a lot on my list so I better get going!

2 comments:

readingmom said...

Wow, I just slept in and am working on my blog and stuff for my online class today. I have to get that finished. I keep putting it off. Have a good day! Call me!

sltbee69 said...

yeah, this snow day is a little silly I think. I guess I can say that since my girl's school doesn't run buses and since I had to come to work it wouldn't have been no big deal. Oh well, the school admin's gotta CTA, right?

I hope you get a lot accomplished today.