Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9

Just Under The Wire..... I am posting this picture at 11:57pm on 6/9/09.....3 minutes before my midnight deadline to continue my "photo a day" goal. Whew! Anyway, tonight I traveled with my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and one of Bruce's cousins out to Warrenton, MO for the visitation for Bruce's aunt. She looked really nice. It was good to put some faces with some names of people I hear about sometimes, but had never really met. After the visitation, a group of 17 of us went to eat at Denny's. This was my dessert, an oreo blender blaster, and I brought it along with me in the car when we left. YUMMY! Bruce and the girls were next door at the Comfort Inn swimming. They spent the night there along with Bruce's mom and will attend the funeral tomorrow. I rode back home in order to finish my school year tomorrow. So now it's time for me to go to bed!

2 comments:

Kathy G said...

I've been to the funeral home in Warrenton a couple of times.

Dan said...

Its June 9th not July 9th.