Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rambling.....

Ok, so I stopped the picture posts. I did 25 of them and was running out of ideas. I will be posting pics hopefully each day from our vacation, which begins officially on Wednesday. We have most of our stuff packed already though! Yep, I guess we are excited!

And we will be taking the new car on vacation. We have finally decided to say goodbye to our van and try to sell it. The tags are due at the end of this month and it's just starting to nickel-and-dime us more than we like. I tried to see if we could renew the tags monthly but no, you have to renew for an entire year and $106 is just pretty darn steep if you ask me! So we will be driving it for 2 more days and then we will sadly be done with it. That is the vehicle in which we brought B2 home from the hospital. I guess all good things must come to an end. :-(

I picked the first tomato today from my garden! June 27 - I think that's pretty good. They are really going to start ripening now and I for one cannot wait to eat tomatoes - love them!

I am about 1 hour's worth of work away from having our Disney 2008 vacation completely scrapbooked. Whew! Only 2 years later. My next scrapbooking goal is to catch my "everyday pictures" up so I am only 1 year behind with those and then begin on last year's vacation - Colorado. Will I ever catch up? Probably not, but that's OK because then I'll never be bored!

That's all for now. My next post will probably come from the road. Whoo-hoo!

No comments: